As I’m a student, I love a quick, easy and healthy lunch. If I’m at home, I have more possibilities and options for food, so then I like to be a bit more creative.
Today I made this lovely italian frittata.
The best things happen when I just try and I’m pretty happy with the result.
I don’t stick to a certain diet, I just try to be healthy and to put nutricious food into my body.
This recipe could easily be adopted for a late weekend breakfast or a brunch.
I hope you enjoy it!
Recipe Italian Frittata
splash of milk (any sort you like, I used rice milk)
dash of black pepper
1 half of a zucchini
1 hand full of spring onion
- Mix the eggs and the milk in a bowl and season it.
- Chopp all the veggies, so you’re prepared.
- Heat a bit of ghee or olive-oil in a pan. When heated, add the egg mixture.
- When it starts to thicken a little bit, you top it with your veggies.
- Leave it on a medium heat until it’s ready to flip.
- Use a plate as help for the flip. We don’t want any accidents in the kitchen 😉
- Cook it for a few minutes on the other side, so this one can be done as well.
- In the end, you just flip it again, directly on the plate and voila! Here’s your Italian Frittata.
- Bon appetito!